Specialist and Hospital Care

If a GP or another member of our health care team believes you need hospital treatment or specialist care elsewhere, they will ask you where you would prefer to go.  If you would prefer to have some time to think before deciding where to have treatment, you will be offered the option of calling the practice later. 

We will endeavour to refer you to the hospital or specialist service of your choice but there may be occasions when this is not possible.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website